So, as you all probably know, I reorganize my everything once a year in January. I look back over the previous year and measure what's working, what isn't, and add new things to my schedule I'd like to try.
This year killed me! I just tried to do too much. I'm not afraid to admit failure. After all, I'm only one person; I can't do everything all the time.
So, what to do about it (because I refuse to take it lying down)?
Drop back and re-group. That's all I can do. I have to nail down a schedule and stick to it like superglue.
Things I want to look at:
- My blog--Formulating a plan and a posting schedule
- My book publication schedule--I want to amp this up
- Takeovers in events--I'm looking to pair this down to one a month (they take a lot of my time and $$)
- My radio show--Figuring out content that doesn't require me to rely on other people--that KILLED me
- IBGW--Finding new avenues to promote my amazeballs team
- My downtime--Scheduling in time for me outside work
- Time, period--finding out where all mine is going, and why I can't seem to get a grip on managing it right now
- Reviews--I have a ton of books on my list to read still--gotta carve out time for those
Thank goodness I have a planning app! Deadlines are things I need, and clear direction is something I thrive on.
Do any of you have suggestions on how I can tackle all that (like desired content for a bookish radio show)? What about your schedule? Tell me in the comments!
Well, that's all for today, folks! Until next time, WRITE ON!