- There are about 40k injuries per year (to Americans) due to toilets.
- The number of licks it really takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop is 142.18.
- The man who invented the Pringles can was buried in one.
- All the swans in England belong to the Queen.
- This # is an octotroph.
- This ~ is a tilde.
- Deer can't eat hay.
- You can catch leprosy from an armadillo.
- Grapes explode when you microwave them.
- Your lipstick probably contains fish scales.
- A jiffy is actually 1/100th of a second.
- About 100 people die every year from choking on a ball-point pen.
- An infant doesn't have kneecaps; they grow between age two and six.
- Jellyfish are 95% water.
- Words with no rhyming counterpart: month, orange, silver, and purple.
- Honey is the only food that doesn't spoil.
- It's against the law to catch fish with your bare hands in Kansas.
- Most people fear spiders more than death.
Do you have one to share? Pop it in the comments below!
Well, that's all for today, folks! Until next time, WRITE ON!