Do you look back over your previous twelve months each December and make plans for changes in the next year? You should. Learn from your successes, failures, and otherwise, and get yourself geared up to take on the next 365 days with gusto!
Here's what I found when I did an analysis of 2014:
- I published two books and one short story.
- I edited, proofread, or formatted for print (with IBGW) eleven books.
- I launched IBGW.net and took on five new editors.
- My blog gained 57 new subscribers.
- My blog here reaches almost 500 people per day (measured via clicks).
- I've grown my network by leaps and bounds.
- I attended my first writer's conference.
- I reviewed twenty-nine books.
- I interviewed over twenty authors.
Looking at the above, you'd think I'd be happy as a lark, but I'm not. I think I can do better.
So, for 2015, I'm going to do the following:
- Publish three novels and another anthology with the ladies of Fractured Glass.
- Attend UtopYA Con again in June.
- Publish a blog post every day (M-F) unless I let you all know otherwise.
- Write one book review per week (which should get me very close to 52).
- Keep up with my author interviews and make them bigger, badder, and more awesome.
- Find a way to launch my 12 Days of Review Requests event to the next level.
- Follow my schedule for posting to various social media sites and blogging to the Nth degree.
- Get the Review Team's posts into the hands of more readers.
Here's my TBR list for 2015 (in no particular order):
- Bound by Duty - Stormy Smith
- Shadows on Snow (A Flipped Fairy Tale) - Starla Hutchon
- From the Wreckage - Michelle G. Miller
- 8 Weeks - Bethany Lopez
- The Tree of Everlasting Knowledge - Christine Nolfi
- Moonlight - David Rose
- Facade: A Vampire Love Story - R. M. Webb
- Siren - Jennifer Melzer
- Queen of Someday - Sherry Ficklin
- Fragile Creatures - Kristina Circelli
- At One's Beast - Rachel Barnard
- Unseen - Stephanie Erickson
- The Heart Thief - S. Lee Benedict
- Refuge - Violet Haze
- Kindling Flames-Gathering Tinder - Julie Wetzel
- Dry Stories - Kate Baggot *Read - Review to come*
- Kinetic: Book One of the Kinetic Trilogy - C. M. Zimmer
- The Release Club 1 - Misty Provencher *Read - Review to come*
- Destiny Finds Her - Miranda Lynn
- To Get Me to You - Kait Nolan
- The Lady of Souls - Jenn Gott
- Sticks and Stones - Shawn McGuire
- Good Luck With That Thing You're Doing: One Woman's Adventures in Dating, Plumbing and Other Full Contact Sports - Karen Yankosky
- Desprite Measures-The Caledonian Sprite - Deborah Jay
- The Last Guardian Rises - Rebecca Trogner
- Witch Hunter Olivia - T. A. Kunz
- Never Forgotten - Kelly Risser
- Beyond the Western Sun - Kristina Circelli
- Lethal Takeout - Vered Ehsani
- Cursed - Jennifer Armentrout
- Evanescent - Carlyle Labuschagne
- The Forgotten Ones - Laura Howard
- Silent Orchids - Morgan Wiley
- First Impressions - Pauline Creeden
- Darlings of Decay - Tamara Rose Blodgett
- The Purgatorium - Eva Pohler
- Safer Outside - Kristina Renee
- Forbidden - Amy Miles
- Creatura - Nely Cab
How about you? Do you do a year in review? Have a TBR? Share with me!
Well, that's all for today, folks! Until next time, WRITE ON!