Many attendees (past and future), of UtopYA will be getting together to talk about the theme for 2015: Write Your Own Future.
Even if this will be your first year attending the con, you're invited to join us all as we talk about what we're looking forward to next year, what we gained from past UtopYAs, and our massive share of photos, videos, and quotes we've gathered.
Your posts should go live Tuesday, November 25, 2014.
Hashtags for the blast will be: #utopYA2015 and #WriteYourOwnFuture
Include this little link in your post: http://utopYA2015.eventbrite.com and tell folks tickets will go on sale Black Friday November 28, 2014.
Many hugs go out to Janet Wallace, the super mavin of the con, without whom this amazing event would never have seen the light of day, for the idea.
She shared some prompts you're more than welcome to use:
- who did you befriend or who befriended you?
- what have you achieved?
- what was the most fun?
- what was the most outrageous?
- what makes utopYA different/special?
- what would you say to someone who wants to write a book, but has doubts and fears?
- what would you say to someone who has written a bunch of books but hasn't had the success they thought they'd get and is thinking of giving up?
Are you going to UtopYA in 2015?
Well, that's all for today, folks! Until next time, WRITE ON!