To visit the other participants, head on over to the host's blog here!
What I'm thankful for:
- My husband. Without him, I shudder to think where I'd be today. He's super supportive and gives me great advice.
- My dearest and bestest friend. You know who you are. You make every day just a little bit brighter.
- Great followers on my blog. My readers are one of a kind.
- The ability to read. Thanks to school, I can read a book and get lost in another world.
- The ability to write. I love it. Life blood!
- Authors. All of them. What else would I have to read besides my own work if not for other authors?
- Art. Because it's inspiring and relaxing, all at the same time.
- UtopYA con. If not for that awesome conference, I'm not sure if I would've met my personal goals this year.
- Collaborative writing. Wow. I've been blessed with an opportunity to write with a handful of other women I shall be proud to call friends forever.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Big Thanksgiving hugs to all my readers. Thanks so much for following, subscribing, and trusting me to guide you in this crazy adventure called self-publishing.
Be sure and check out the other stops on the hop!
What are you thankful for?
Well, that's all for today, folks! Until next time, WRITE ON!