If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know I do some giveaways and run contests on the holidays and for my birthday every year (that's December and July for all you newbies). Well, it seems December is here and we're just 13 days out from Christmas!
How exciting is that?
It's time to reveal my 12 Days of Christmas fun planned for this year! Lots of prizes await!
Bet you're wondering what they are, huh? I do love building the suspense for you all.
So, without further ado, here's the prize list (number of winners correspond with the days) this page will be updated daily with the link to each giveaway:
- 1 person will win a printed, signed copy of the Mystic Anthology (it's super pretty)
- 2 people will win a 2014 Jo Michaels Fan Package (you'll find out more if you come back on day 2)
- 3 people will win a The Bird bookmark and mini-magnet
- 4 people will win an e-copy of Mystic~Shelia
- 5 people will win an e-copy of Mystic~Melody
- 6 people will win an e-copy of The Abigale Chronicles-Book One
- 7 people will win an e-copy of The Abigale Chronicles-Book Two
- 8 people will win an e-copy of The Indie Author's Guide to: Building a Great Book
- 9 people will win a Mystic bookmark
- 10 people will win an e-copy of The Bird
- 11 people will win an e-copy of The Abigale Chronicles Anthology
- 12 people will win an e-copy of The Mystic Anthology
Every day, I'll be choosing an Indie author to add to my review list for next year. I'll buy your book from Amazon if you enter the contest and if the sample grabs me. That's TWELVE Indie reviews. Each day, I'll announce a new title. All titles will stay in the pool until day twelve.
**There's no guarantee your book will be reviewed by me. You will get a purchase if you win and I'll try my best to read it. But if I find I can't give it more than 2 stars, I won't write the review. Last year, I had a few I couldn't finish and it led to me not giving a review.**
How are we gonna do this? With a rafflecopter entry form for each day. You'll perform some task I set for you (liking a facebook page, following on Twitter, following reviews, subscribing to the blog, those kinds of things), then you'll leave a blog post comment telling me WHY I should review your book, and enter the title and link of the book you'd like considered on the Rafflecotper widget. Again, no matter which day you enter, your book will be kept in the pile until day 12. However, you won't be entered to win the next day's prize unless you participate on that day. You may enter more than one book throughout the contest.
The forms will be live for 24 hours each, from 7am EST day of through 7am EST the next day. I blog around 8 or 9 so watch for the post to go up so you can enter! I will be checking to be sure you did the tasks outlined on the Rafflecopter. If you just clicked "enter" I'll remove your entry.
Why? Because it's not difficult to do, your book review will be going up on my blog, and it'll be blasted through the channels I get you to follow. This way, you can see when I post them and share them with ease.
I'm gonna try to make it as easy and painless as possible.
I got hold of some wonderful books last year I would've probably never looked at if not for my contest, and I'm looking forward to picking up more this year.
There will be content posts along with the daily prize posts but I'll indicate what day we're on in the title of the post.
This is gonna be FUN!
What prize are you hoping to win?
Well, that's all for today, folks! Until next time, WRITE ON!